yorkshire Logo Small Bolton Abbey
Bolton Abbey actually refers to the small village adjacent to the ruins, the ruins themselves are known as Bolton Priory. The priory was originally founded in about 1120, on land gifted to the Augustinian canons by Lady Alice de Rumilly, the owner of nearby Skipton Castle


Home Button

Please click on the thumbnails below to select image