|The Treasurer's House, just behind York Minster, was built in 1419
as a home for the treasurer of the Minster. It served in this capacity until
1547, before passing through a number of private owners. In 1720 the building
was divided in two, separating Gray's Court, with its fine courtyard and 12th
century foundations, from the current Treasurer's House.
Please click on the thumbnails below to select image